Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Book Review: Dr. Knowz-Psych Up Your Soul!


Today, I am providing a rare review. My children and I normally review kidlit; but, the artist in me jumped at the chance to read this book.

Dr. Knowz: Psych Up Your Soul by Wendy Goldstein Davis is a witty, creative take on everyday life. This comic strip book follows multiple shorts of a psychiatrist while he tries to help patients with their issues. Using famous quotes, Ms. Davis carefully crafts delightful and humorous takes on human behavior. Overall, this is a great book for anyone looking for a few laughs. I like to consider it the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" in comic form.

My rating: 5 out of 5 "Containers of Floss"

If you would like your book reviewed for free, please shoot me an email with a Kindle Version or PDF. Books we review are for target audience 0-14 and PG. No Spammers Please!

-Jaclyn

Please "Like" me on Facebook or "Follow" me on Twitter. And don't forget to check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment