Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Review: Monarchs in Rhyme by Linda Mockett


Monarchs In Rhyme
Linda Mockett
ASIN: B008RLGRYW
$7.99 US Kindle

A true case of you cannot judge a book by it's cover. At first glance, I must admit I wasn't sure how I would feel about this book, especially since I share these with my children. But once I opened the first page, I was more than pleasantly surprised!

This book is one clever and entertaining take on the history of England's Royal Monarchs. Linda Mockett is delightful, and her rhymes are clever, witty, and educational. I remembered more about these historical figures after reading this than I had ever learned in History class. And the best part, is your children will love it too!

This is a great supplement to world history for older children, including high school & college-aged kids, as I am sure it will help keep their interest. Overall, I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs help in history class or would like to know more about England's monarchs.

Purchase Monarchs in Rhyme by Linda Mockett Here

***
 
***
If you would like your book reviewed for free, please shoot me an email with a Kindle Version or PDF. Currently, I am only taking on short reads--Children's Books Only--since my chapter book schedule is full. Sorry for the inconvenience. No Spammers Please!

Jaclyn M. Bartz
Author/Illustrator of "The Retired Tooth Fairy"
Volunteer Book Reviewer for Midwest Book Review

email: theretiredtoothfairy (at) outlook (dot) com

Official Website
Amazon Author Page
Facebook Author Page
"The Retired Tooth Fairy" Fan Page
Tweet Me~ @JaclynMBartz
Pinterest
Connect w/ me on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment