Friday, July 11, 2014

The Tooth Fairy Retires and Visits Homes Across the Globe

Of course, like any new Author, I cannot help but share my excitement. My first book has been released and is available on Amazon! I can officially say that I am a Published Author! This has been an exciting adventure, and I highly recommend for anyone thinking about writing a book to put yourself out there and do it. I have already completed my first goal as a newbie--I have sold my first copy to a perfect stranger! Amazing!

And without further ado....

Here she is, Bea--The Retired Tooth Fairy:

http://www.amazon.com/Retired-Tooth-Fairy-1/dp/1468175971/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_pap?ie=UTF8&qid=1405103125&sr=8-1&keywords=jaclyn+m+bartz
The Retired Tooth Fairy by Jaclyn M Bartz
 
 
 

Sharing is caring--I would appreciate if you could share this with your friends. Thank you in advance.

Please stay tuned for the Official Online Release Party where I will have a Q&A session, give-a-ways, and lots of other fun.

If you are an author and willing to offer a complimentary copy to guests...please feel to message me at theretiredtoothfairy (at) outlook (dot) com.

And, last but not least, thank you for all of your support. I could not have done this without you! :)

Sincerely,

Jaclyn M Bartz
"The Retired Tooth Fairy"

Official Website
Amazon Author Page
Facebook Author Page
"The Retired Tooth Fairy" Fan Page
Tweet Me~ @JaclynMBartz
Pinterest
Connect w/ me on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment