Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Book Review: A Zoo in the Castle by Andrea Carrera

http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Castle-Andrea-Carrera-ebook/dp/B00K3DWGME/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401825599&sr=1-1&keywords=andrea+carrera
 
 
 
Rating: 5 out of 5 Giggles
 
 
Today, my youngest children and I had the pleasure reading "A Zoo in the Castle" by Andrea Carrera. This interactive book asks the readers to help the main character, Mia, find her lost animal. After going through Mia's zoo, we discover an empty cage. Then the kids have to guess what kind of animal is missing by the clues given.
 
I read this with my one year old and four year old, and it is an understatement saying they loved this story. Throughout the pages, my kids squealed with delight as we went from page to page. Ms. Carrera does a wonderful job with her cute animals and adorable illustrations. When we were finished, the kids wanted to read it again and again.
 
I would recommend this book to any parent looking for a quick read for their children.
Please check it out here: "A Zoo in the Castle" by Andrea Carrera
 
 
 
***
If you would like your book reviewed for free, please shoot me an email with a Kindle Version or PDF. Books we review are for target audience 0-14 and PG. No Spammers Please!

-Jaclyn

Please "Like" me on Facebook or "Follow" me on Twitter. And don't forget to check out my website.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment